Terms and conditions:
TERMS AND CONDITIONS:
– All prices include Vat.
– Our price excludes unforeseen items due to installation conditions.
– This price includes labour, materials, traveling and equipment hire.
– A Certificate of Compliance is included provided that the original COC is available and that the existing electrical installation is compliant.
– To do a COC test and report on the existing electrical installation should the original certificate not be available will be charged separately.
– Our price includes the supply of the solar panels, the interconnecting fly leads, the mounting brackets, the inverter, including the battery and the solar mounting brackets.
– Should the client supply all materials for the installation, a downtime charge will be claimed should all the materials not be present on site
and the team’s production is brought to a standstill.
– A 80% deposit is payable upfront on all jobs prior to booking the installation date.
– Payment is cash on presentation of invoice.
– All Materials and equipment delivered or installed on site remain the property of the client as it was paid for with the client’s deposit.
– This invoice excludes the builder’s remedial work such as patching, plastering or painting, trenching, sleeves, and making good thereof
should the need arise.
– Inverter main supply cable length is priced at a max of 5m and mounted next to the existing DB.
– Battery cable between the inverter and battery is priced at a max of 1m
– Solar supply cables on a Single Storey Dwelling is priced at a max of 20m.
– Solar supply cables on a Single Storey Dwelling is priced at a max of 30m.
– Any supply cable lengths longer than these allowances above, will be charged out as an extra.
– Any Earth leakage Relays or circuit breakers required in the existing DB will be charged out as an extra, this excludes the breaker to feed
the new sub DB that is to be installed.
– After we have received the final balance of the payment we will have the COC sent via email(if one can be issued) a client sign-off and photos of the installation.
– Warranty and lifespan on solar panels will require quarterly cleaning services via maintenance contract.
Who we are
Our website address is: http://illeone.co.
When visitors leave comments on the site we collect the data shown in the comments form, and also the visitor’s IP address and browser user agent string to help spam detection.
If you upload images to the website, you should avoid uploading images with embedded location data (EXIF GPS) included. Visitors to the website can download and extract any location data from images on the website.
If you leave a comment on our site you may opt-in to saving your name, email address and website in cookies. These are for your convenience so that you do not have to fill in your details again when you leave another comment. These cookies will last for one year.
If you visit our login page, we will set a temporary cookie to determine if your browser accepts cookies. This cookie contains no personal data and is discarded when you close your browser.
When you log in, we will also set up several cookies to save your login information and your screen display choices. Login cookies last for two days, and screen options cookies last for a year. If you select “Remember Me”, your login will persist for two weeks. If you log out of your account, the login cookies will be removed.
If you edit or publish an article, an additional cookie will be saved in your browser. This cookie includes no personal data and simply indicates the post ID of the article you just edited. It expires after 1 day.
Embedded content from other websites
Articles on this site may include embedded content (e.g. videos, images, articles, etc.). Embedded content from other websites behaves in the exact same way as if the visitor has visited the other website.
Who we share your data with
If you request a password reset, your IP address will be included in the reset email.
How long we retain your data
If you leave a comment, the comment and its metadata are retained indefinitely. This is so we can recognise and approve any follow-up comments automatically instead of holding them in a moderation queue.
For users that register on our website (if any), we also store the personal information they provide in their user profile. All users can see, edit, or delete their personal information at any time (except they cannot change their username). Website administrators can also see and edit that information.
What rights you have over your data
If you have an account on this site, or have left comments, you can request to receive an exported file of the personal data we hold about you, including any data you have provided to us. You can also request that we erase any personal data we hold about you. This does not include any data we are obliged to keep for administrative, legal, or security purposes.
Where your data is sent
Visitor comments may be checked through an automated spam detection service.